- Lineup and specific artist appearances are subject to change.
- The festival runs rain or shine.
- All sales are final – no refunds.
- ABSOLUTELY No weapons, munitions, or ammunition are permitted on the festival grounds. This includes but is not limited to guns, rifles, special arms, explosives, bullets, knives, and clubs.
- Thunderbird Summer Jam festival ticket
- Thunderbird Summer Jam festival wristband (you will receive this at the gate after your ticket has successfully been scanned)
- Government issued photo I.D. (if you plan to purchase and consume alcohol)
- Exit and re-entry
- Mobile phones
- Non-aerosol sunscreen
- Small bags (all bags are subject to a thorough bag-check)
- Bags must be no larger than 20” tall, 14” wide and 7” deep.
- Empty, refillable plastic bottles
- Camelbaks, but must be empty upon arrival
- Small blankets
- Non-aerosol bug spray
- Baby strollers
- Umbrellas under 4 feet in diameter
- Hula hoops
- Selfie sticks
- Cash and credit/debit cards
- Camp chairs and portable chairs are allowed
- NO weapons, munitions, or ammunition are permitted on the festival grounds. This includes but is not limited to guns, rifles, special arms, explosives, bullets, knives, and clubs.
- NO drones or UAVs (unmanned aerial vehicles)
- NO coolers
- NO outside food or beverage items
- NO outside alcohol or flasks
- NO ice or ice packs
- NO smoking (Hartwood Acres is a smoke-free environment. Cigarettes can be carried in, but our no-smoking policy is very strict)
- NO glass containers
- NO illegal substances, drugs or drug paraphernalia
- NO totems, rage sticks, or flags over 12 feet tall are permitted. Any of these items that are deemed unsafe or inappropriate, or are being used for purposes other than intended, may be confiscated on-site at our discretion.
- NO illegal or unauthorized vending
- NO slingshots
- NO animals or pets (service animals are permitted)
- NO flammable lanterns or fire of any kind
- NO fireworks or any type of explosives
- NO skateboards, scooters or personalized motor vehicles (unless for ADA purposes)
- NO bicycles inside the festival
- NO wagons or carts of any type, other than strollers
- NO outside cans or cups
- NO professional cameras (indicated by a detachable lens)
- NO professional video or audio recording devices
- NO lasers or pointers
- NO chains, chain wallets or spike jewelry
- NO instruments, megaphones, horns or noise makers
- NO soliciting
- NO metal aerosol containers including sunscreen, pepper spray, bug repellent, or spray paint (non-flammable are permitted)
- NO foldable chairs that sit higher than 9 inches from the ground
*All items are subject to search and the prohibited items list is subject to change
Thunderbird Summer Jam is an all-day music festival on July 29, 2023. The festival will feature live music, craft and food vendors, and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages will be sold on the premises.
The festival will recreate the iconic Watkins Glen Summer Jam which took place nearly 50 years to the day before the Thunderbird Summer Jam. The original Summer Jam drew an estimated crowd of 600,000 fans to Watkins Glen on July 28, 1973. The lineup featured the Allman Brothers Band, Grateful Dead and The Band performing in front of a crowd that was one of the largest ever in U.S. history.
The festival is open to all ages. The festival is appropriate for people ages 14 years and older. We do not control on stage content and explicit language is possible.
- Parking opens at 10am and the Festival Gates and Box office opens at 11am.
- Music from the stage begins at noon.
- Reentry to the festival stops at 8pm.
Law enforcement agencies will be onsite at Thunderbird Summer Jam. Everyone is subject to be searched at the gate.
- Tickets and I.D.s will be checked upon entry.
- Wristbands will be void if tampered with or damaged.
- Absolutely no wristband sharing.
- Tickets will be sold at the festival box office.
Will Call will be located at the front gate. Hours of operation are Saturday 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
All bars close 15 minutes before the conclusion of the festival and gates closing.
Unfortunately, we do not accept performance or artist submissions.
Please note that Thunderbird Summer Jam takes place on natural terrain. If it rains, the festival area may become muddy and difficult to get around.
Thunderbird Summer Jam will go on rain or shine.
Every effort will be made to run Thunderbird Summer Jam. Should the event be canceled for any reason, full refunds will be an option for every ticket holder.
Yes, and should you need any assistance while inside the festival grounds, please go directly to the box office or speak with security or uniformed officers.
Mobile phone cameras and point and shoot cameras with attached lenses are permitted. Professional cameras with detachable lenses are prohibited.
Yes. We’ll have yummy food options for our vegetarian and vegan friends.
There will be a complimentary water refill station at the festival site. Refillable plastic bottles and camelbaks will be allowed, but must be empty upon arrival. The temperature of the complimentary water cannot be guaranteed to be cold. Additionally, cold bottled and canned water will be available for sale.
The culinary experience is part of the event. No outside food or drink allowed.
Smoking is prohibited on festival grounds. Hartwood Acres is a smoke-free environment.
Yes! Your festival ticket and accompanied wristband will allow exit and re-entry to the festival.
For any questions concerning your purchased tickets please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
There is a direct link on the Thunderbird Summer Jam homepage to purchase festival tickets, or the link directly below.
There is a per ticket processing and service fee.
Entrance to the festival including in/out privileges. Parking fees are separate and may be purchased at the same time as festival ticketing. Please be aware that parking is limited and may become full. VIP ticket levels include a variety of additional benefits as outlined on the ticketing purchase page.
The Meadows at Hartwood Acres, 4000 Middle Road, Allison Park PA
Parking is available onsite at the Hartwood Acres property until full. Parking passes are available for purchase on the Thunderbird Summer Jam website. Parking will also be available for purchase on the day of the festival.
Parking passes at the festival are $20 per car and can only be purchased with cash.
Fans are encouraged to use Uber and Lyft. There will be a dedicated Rideshare pick-up and drop-off area across the street from the festival site at Central Elementary School, 4100 Middle Road, Allison Park, PA 15101.
Wheelchairs and three, or four, wheeled scooters will be permitted. Only patrons with mobility impairments are permitted to use wheelchairs or similar vehicles. Absolutely no public golf carts will be allowed.
If you need additional accessibility assistance, please contact us at email@example.com with any special requests or questions prior to the event.